Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held on Monday, April 4th, from
7:00pm - 9:00pm, at the Lefroy arena in the upstairs meeting room.
The AGM is the meeting that happens once a year, at the end of the season, where all members of the association get to interact with the Executive Board of the LMHA on various topics. There are discussions on By-Laws to be amended, changes to the association are discussed, feedback is provided from the parents and new board members get voted in to the organization.
ALL Members are welcome to attend.
As an added incentive to attend there will be 5 draws for $150
off of a registration fee.
The Agenda is as follows:
- Check of Voting Powers
- President’s Welcome Address
- Approval of this Agenda
- Approval of Minutes of 2015 AGM
- Reports of Activites of the Association
- Transactions of Business Submitted in Writing
- Election of New Board Positions that are open
- New Business
See all of you there!